Finale!

  • Your personal thoughts about the module:
    • What did you learn? I've learn that there are a lot of tools to use in my class! In fact it's difficult to choose just one tool.

    • How did you learn? I learned in a very practical way, as you use a tool you learn how to use it like "forever".

    • Do you have any problem? Yes, I couldn't download my elevator pitch, so I sent you the link.

    • Would you like to investigate a bit more about any subject? Yes, I'd like to make more mind maps, I find them super useful.

    • Which question do you propose to someone who read this post to help you with CLIL? If he/she can share their knowledge!
  • FINAL REFLECTION ABOUT THE COURSE:
    • 3 things I have learnt.
      How to plan a clil unit.
      How to use motivational tools.
      How to work in group using different formats (cooperative techniques and thinking routines)
    • 2 things I will do in my lessons.
      To work in a cooperative way (experts, puzzle...)
      To use more motivational tools.
    • 1 thing I will continue learning about.
      I'll continue learning about cooperative learning.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Module 3 - Personal thoughts

Thinking routines