Module 3 - Personal thoughts

  • Your personal thought:
    • What did you learn?
    • How did you learn?
    • Do you have any problem?
    • Would you like to investigate a bit more about any subject?
    • Which question do you propose to someone who read this post to help you with CLIL?

In this module I learnt a lot about evaluation and assessment. I know that if you want to change your methodologies in class you have to change the way you evaluate. This is the base to teach in a new way more kind for students or probably more interesting for them. Traditionally the teacher was the only one how participated in the students evaluation, and it has no sense because the students are the ones who need to know their progress and what did they learnt in each unit. It's very helpful and motivating to use peer assessment and sometimes self assessment in each unit. It's interesting to think the need to finish all the units with a final exam, if the students can participate in their own evaluation it's not so important to have an exam at the end. 
I'd like to learn more about the formative assessment and how to integrate this information during my classes (as clil lessons usually are very structured) I'd like to add flexibility in my class.
I liked a lot to learn about thinking routines I think that knowing this tools is going to be really useful for me!! 

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Finale!

Thinking routines