Personal thought

  • Your personal thought: 
    • What did you learn? o How did you learn? 
    • I learnt that is not so difficult to learn content and language at the same time. If you really have a good lesson organization you can have two for the price of one ;)
    • Module 1 has been a first stem in Clil methodology, tha Swot activity makes me think that there are more advantages than disadvantages using CLIL methodology.
    • I really think that is possible to apply CLIL in different levels, form kindergarten to secondary.

    • Do you have any problem? 
    • At first I wasn't able to find the theory part of the unit, it seemed to me like everything were "activities" to make with out any theory.
    • As I'm not working in the 4rt grade of primary, it's difficult for me to plan a unit for this level. In my school as it new(de nova creació) we just have P3 and P4 and I prefer my unit for an older ones, but with the handicap that it's not my reality at work.

    • Would you like to investigate a bit more about any subject?
    • Of course!!! I'd like to investigate about practical thinks that make my class flow with naturalness and spontaneity.

    • Which question do you propose to someone who read this post to help you with CLIL?
    • I'd ask to how we can adapt the students curiosity and needs to a very organized and structurate lesson plan. 



Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Module 3 - Personal thoughts

Finale!

Thinking routines