Personal thought Module 2


    • What did you learn? 
      I learned group techniques as the inside/outside circles, that I found really useful, specially when you teach young learners with a need to move.

    • How did you learn?
      I learned in a very relaxed way with no stress, the videos are very useful and they let you to have a complete idea of what we are talking about!

    • Do you have any problem? 
      I've been almost two years with any need to write anything in English, so it's difficult for me to feel confident again. I try to use short expressions but it's not always possible.

    • Would you like to investigate a bit more about any subject? 
      Yes, specially about the group techniques.

    • Which question do you propose to someone who read this post to help you with CLIL? 
      My question it would be: when you teach young learners, how do you "fix" their lack of language in order to be able to understand the Science content?


Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Module 3 - Personal thoughts

Finale!

Thinking routines